Banana bread. Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. This recipe for banana bread has appeared in every edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook that's ever been printed, and no wonder. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Break the bananas into chunks and put them in a large bowl. There are a few tricks to making the best banana bread recipe possible. Here are a few tips: Bananas - You'll want to make sure that you are using over ripe bananas as the first step. You wind up sizzling braise Banana bread accepting 7 method furthermore 7 moreover. Here is how you arrive.
procedure of Banana bread
- Prepare 240 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 3-4 of over ripe bananas.
- It's 100 g of raisins and crushed almonds (can be any dried fruit or nuts).
The bananas should have darker specks covering the banana peeling letting you know that the banana is over ripe and perfect to use in this recipe. Banana bread is such a great use of overripe bananas that we are wondering why there isn't a phrase, "When life rots your bananas: make banana bread." The second reason why we love banana bread is that you can eat banana bread anytime of day-commit just one easy banana bread recipe to memory and you've got fresh banana bread for. An hour of waiting while your house fills with tempting aromas and then you'll be snacking on your very own slice of warm, fresh-baked banana bread. With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best banana bread ever!
Banana bread compound
- Turn the oven on to 180 degrees.
- Mash the bananas.
- Beat in egg, oil and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Mix in the dried fruit / nuts.
- Line a baking tin and bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Allow to cool. Serve with butter 😋.
It's made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup. You can easily make this banana bread vegan or gluten free—check the recipe notes for details. In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas, eggs, and oil and set aside. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, and pudding mix. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.