11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan).
You conclude brewing simmer 11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan) testing 19 receipt along with 6 than. Here you are put it over.
instructions of 11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan)
- It's 1 cup of daikon diced.
- It's 1 cup of green split lentils (or whatever lentils you have).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- It's of small piece of turmeric root grated or ½ teaspoon dried turmeric.
- It's 1 of large bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 6 of tomatoes roughly chopped (or a tin of tomatoes).
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato puree.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 cubes of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- You need handful of fresh coriander roughly chopped.
- It's 1 of red chilli, sliced.
11 - Daikon dal Mex style (vegan) process
- Dice the daikon into cubes. Wash the lentils under running water until the water runs clear and set aside..
- Heat a pan over medium flame and add the oil. Place the bay leaf, cloves and cumin seeds in the pan and when the seeds starts to crackle, add the ginger paste, green chilli and asafoetida. Saute the mixture for 5 minutes..
- Add the daikon, lentils, chilli powder and mix them well until coated and cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, water and salt. Place a lid on the pan and cook until the lentils are soft, adding more water if necessary..
- Add in the chocolate and stir until melted..
- Transfer the daikon dal into a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves and chilli. Serve with tacos or paratha..