Taco Meatloaf. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. This taco-seasoned meatloaf is a Mexican-American comfort food everyone will love and want seconds of. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Mix all ingredients in a bowl with hands. Drain off fat and bake a minute or two longer. You take care of business brewing bake Taco Meatloaf employing 7 receipt moreover 5 also. Here you are hit.
program of Taco Meatloaf
- It's 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of quick oats or dorrito crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 of shredded cheese.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Loosely cover with foil so the heat from the meatloaf melts the cheese. Meanwhile, prepare any combination of shredded lettuce, chopped green onion, chopped black olives, sour cream and extra salsa to serve on the side or on top of meatloaf. Printable Recipe for the Best Taco Meatloaf.
Taco Meatloaf little by little
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together everything except sour cream. Mixing meatloaf by hand is truly the best way, just be sure to remove jewelry first..
- Spread the mixture into a lightly greased square pan. I use an 8×8..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
- Cut into squares and serve topped with sour cream & shredded cheese (lettuce too if you like)..
We love meatloaf and tacos, so when a friend gave us this recipe for the Best Taco Meatloaf we couldn't wait to try it. This Cheese Stuffed Taco Meatloaf takes a dish that's often thought of as a humdrum dish over-the-top. Seasoned lean ground beef is stuffed with spicy pepper-jack cheese then mixed together with our favorite fiesta seasonings and crushed Doritos, turning this taco meatloaf into homemade fiesta any say of the week. Combine ground beef, taco seasoning, taco sauce and egg in a bowl and mix well. Crush taco shells and mix with meat mixture.