Mexican Meatloaf. This taco-seasoned meatloaf is a Mexican-American comfort food everyone will love and want seconds of. Reviews for: Photos of Mexican Taco Meatloaf. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf registers.
I had a lifelong aversion to meatloaf up until the past couple years. This post may contain affiliate links. This Mexican meatloaf is a very versatile recipe as you can add or subtract ingredients you like or don't like. You conclude heating seethe Mexican Meatloaf working 16 program together with 6 along with. Here you are bring off.
process of Mexican Meatloaf
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 6 oz of beef chorizo.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- It's 4 oz of diced tomatoes drained.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- It's 2 tbs of dried minced onion.
- It's 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It's of For the sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of red or green enchilada sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Mexican Meatloaf. "Being a working mother with a small budget and little time, I make a lot of dishes using ground beef," explains Alice McCauley of Beaumont, Texas. "When our son complained about. My Mexican Meatloaf is a twist on the classic meatloaf recipe. Using juicy ground beef and pork to keep it moist and flavorful, this gets seasoned with cumin and green peppers, loaded with two. Well, revelers, it's that time of year again.
Mexican Meatloaf individually
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..
Mexican Meatloaf Adapted from a recipe by Marcela Valladolid. Learn how to make Mexican meatloaf & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Cook this spiced-up meatloaf on a broiler pan so any excess fat can drip away. This is one of TJ's favorite meatloaf recipes! Instead of the traditional style of meatloaf this recipe has a mexican flare!