Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll. A generous portion of pepperoni is added to traditional meatloaf in this kid-approved pepperoni meatloaf recipe. A baked, beefy meatloaf with a pepperoni sausage in the middle and topped with a homemade glaze. Pepperoni Pizza Rolls-these easy pizza rolls are made with pizza dough and stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
It is ubiquitous in West Virginia, particularly in convenience stores. The field was sooper dooper stacked with greats like Joey. Pepperoni Rolls recipe: This Pepperoni Roll recipe has a sweeter dough than is conventional, contrasting great with the salty taste in the pepperoni. You move browning warm up Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll employing 15 modus operandi and 5 including. Here you are do justice.
method of Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of ground sausage (I use hot).
- It's 1 of egg (whipped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced red onion (to taste).
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced green bell pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced yellow bell pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of minced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 24 oz of jar roasted garlic pasta sauce (I use Classico riser a).
- You need 1 pkg of pepperoni (to taste).
- It's 2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- You need of Bella mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 of small jalapeño minced.
- It's 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
You will never see a true pepperoni roll made with pizza dough because they are what they're called, rolls. No real West Virginian would ever say pepperoni rolls can be made from pizza dough. Here is a fast appetizer recipe that goes over well at my house. Each bite has gooey melted cheese and real pizza flavor.
Meatloaf Pepperoni Roll little by little
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix ground beef, sausage, 1 cup of cheese, bread crumbs, egg, onion, peppers in large bowl.
- Shape as flat as possible on wax pepper. Cover meat mixture with 1/2 sauce and sprinkle with mushrooms and pepperonis.
- Roll end of mixture using the wax pepper as a base.
- Bake 50 minutes until almost done(120 temp or so). i use a broiling pan to catch the grease. Sprinkle top with pepperonis and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until beef is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Like my previous rolled creation, these pepperoni rolls are made with a short cut: pizza dough. At our house nothing makes pizza dough easier to make at home than DeLallo's pizza dough kit. Easy pepperoni rolls are a great appetizer! Whether you make these pizza balls with biscuits, bread Every time I make Easy Pepperoni Rolls I get rave reviews They are super easy to make and are a. Yummy bread stuffed with pepperoni and cheese!