Rava or Sooji Ka Dhokla (Savory Steamed Cake With Semolina) – Healthy Breakfast. Great recipe for Rava or Sooji Ka Dhokla (Savory Steamed Cake With Semolina) - Healthy Breakfast. Rava Dhokla is a light and healthy evening snack which is very easy to make. Rava which is also known as sooji or semolina.
It is a tempting, soft, and spongy healthy and filler dish made with oats and rava or suji. It includes quick cooking with very little oil, and at the same time, it's quite easy to make. Instant Sooji Oats Dhokla Recipe is served as a nutritious breakfast. You finish baking griddle Rava or Sooji Ka Dhokla (Savory Steamed Cake With Semolina) – Healthy Breakfast applying 14 instructions so 4 furthermore. Here you go cook.
compound of Rava or Sooji Ka Dhokla (Savory Steamed Cake With Semolina) – Healthy Breakfast
- It's 1 cup of Fine Rava.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Eno.
- You need 3 tbsp+1tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Tempering :.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds or Rai.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Sesame seeds.
- It's 4-6 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1 of Chopped green chilli.
This recipe has a twist to the original recipe with the addition of oats making it wholesome and nutritious. Flavoured with green chillies and asafoetida, this dhokla is steamed and topped with a tadka of curry leaves, and sesame seeds that add crunch to the soft spongy dhoklas. Rava Dhokla (Sooji Dhokla) a popular Gujarati snack made with semolina, curd and with tempering. Dhokla can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack.
Rava or Sooji Ka Dhokla (Savory Steamed Cake With Semolina) – Healthy Breakfast separately
- Mix all ingredients except Eno and keep aside for 10 minutes. Keep 2 cups of water in a deep kadhai and put a stand in it. Cover it and let it boil for 5 minutes. Now add Eno in a dhokla batter and pour 1 tsp of lemon juice over it. Mix it well..
- Pour batter into a greased dhokla pan and steam for 15 minutes. Check with a toothpick if it cum out clean then it’s done. Allow it cool down..
- For Tempering: Heat oil in a small pan. First, add the mustard seeds. Let them papaya first. Add curry leaves and white sesame seeds, and allow to crackle. Then add chopped green chilli. Now add water, let it boil for 1 minute. Switch off the flame. Spread tempering over dhokla and cut into the desired shape and enjoy. Enjoy with green chutney or sauce..
- Tips: 1. If you don’t have fine sooji just grind normal sooji into the mixer. 2. If dhokla doesn’t turn out spongy it may be for the following reasons: When the batter has not enough moisture. Keeping the batter for a long time after adding Eno. Steaming on high flame for a long time. If Rava is not properly soaked the dhokla will not be spongy..
The text version is available @www.subbuskitchen.com. Soft and spongy Instant Rava Dhokla is a steamed savory cake made in a jiffy with semolina (sooji) and aromatic spices. A perfect tea-time snack that is light on the tummy and tastes amazing! Indian Desserts, Indian Sweets, Indian Food Recipes, Eggless Baking, Savoury Baking, Candy Recipes, Sweet Recipes, Recipes Using Condensed Milk, Rava Ladoo Instant Oats Rava Dhokla is a tempting, soft, and spongy healthy and filler dish made with oats and rava or suji. It includes quick cooking with very little oil, and at the same time, it's quite.