Cherry Tomato Spinach Salad – Super Healthy Salad. This salad is also a great dish for entertaining or bringing along to a potluck, because it is bright, colorful and looks super appetizing. The basic elements of this salad are fresh baby spinach with cherry tomatoes, cucumber and pumpkin seeds, tossed in a delectable honey balsamic vinaigrette. Instructions Simple salads can be a life saver, especially when it's time to get back into a routine for back-to-school.
Three awesome things about this salad. You might be thinking - well, it's a salad, so of course it's healthy - but you'd be wrong. There are plenty of salads out there that's not and usually it's due to the dressing. You finish simmering parch Cherry Tomato Spinach Salad – Super Healthy Salad working 8 ingredients so 1 as a consequence. Here you are do justice.
ingredients of Cherry Tomato Spinach Salad – Super Healthy Salad
- It's 7 of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
- It's 1/2 cup of Whole Green Moong Daal Sprouts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Small Spinach Leaves.
- Prepare 1 medium size of Cucumber (small pieces).
- Prepare 1 tbsp each of Roasted Flaxseeds & Sesame – 1 tbsp each.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Juice of One Lemon.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Transfer the bacon to paper towels. The Best Spinach Tomato Cucumber Salad Recipes on Yummly Here's one of my all time favorite spring salads!
Cherry Tomato Spinach Salad – Super Healthy Salad prescription
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over a medium flame and add sprouts. Saute for a minute. Add halved cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves. Saute for 2 minutes on low flame. Now add salt and switch off the flame. Transfer cooked salad in a bowl and add cucumber. Toss with lemon juice, roasted flaxseeds, sesame. Enjoy Super healthy salad..
When creating this I was skeptical that it would be anything "wow!" worthy because there really isn't a whole lot to it, it's easy to make and it doesn't require a lot of ingredients but sometimes the simpler things are some of the best, it was "wow!" worthy and then some. I'm quite excited to introduce this cherry tomato salad recipe. It is inspired by my Indian palate, full of flavors with sesame, jaggery and tamarind. These ingredients not only impart a unique, complementing taste to the salad but also have high nutritional value. The Cherry Tomato and Spinach Salad recipe out of our category leafy green vegetable!