Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday. Great recipe for Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake - Pressure Cooker Recipe - Healthy Treat On My Birthday. This cake is not only egg free but also contains absolutely no all purpose flour or maida and uses oil instead of butter. I baked this yummy, moist cake on the occasion of my birthday.
Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake - Pressure Cooker Recipe - Healthy Treat On My Birthday. This cake is not only egg free but also contains absolutely no all purpose flour or maida and uses oil instead of butter. Hazelnut Whole Wheat Rava Chocolate Cake - Cooker Cake Recipe #sweettooth This chocolate cake is made using rava or semolina and whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour. You get ready simmering pressure-cook Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday applying 11 ingredients and 7 as well as. Here you go do a bang-up job.
technique of Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday
- It's 1 cup of Wheat wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Homemade oats flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Milk (cold).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of Thinly sliced almonds – for topping.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Semolina, sooji or rava is a versatile ingredient and easy to cook with. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Start this slow-cooker oatmeal before bedtime and wake up to a tasty and healthy breakfast. Alton Brown uses dried cranberries and dried figs to add a sweet and tangy element to this breakfast bowl.
Nutty Oats Wheat Flour Chocolate Cake – Pressure Cooker Recipe – Healthy Treat On My Birthday receipt
- Dry mixture: Shift whole wheat flour, oats flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt. Add chopped walnuts and keep it aside. Wet mixture: In a grinder add sugar, milk, oil, mix until smooth. Mix dry mixture into wet mixture and mix well..
- Put batter into a greased pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of sliced almonds over prepared cake batter and with help of spatula press gently. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Baking time may vary. Brown sugar can be replaced by white sugar. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
This cake is not only egg free but also contains absolutely no all purpose flour or maida and uses oil instead of butter. In a medium size bowl, whisk to combine applesauce, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, mashed bananas, and vanilla extract. Pressure cooker method: I prefer to use a pressure cooker when cooking grains as it cuts the cooking time down considerably. Add the citrus slices and stir just until fragrant. Stir in rolled oats and chocolate chips until all the oats are coated with the chocolate mixture.