Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins. Zucchini Banana Muffins are super moist with loads of flavor. The perfect way to use up all that leftover Tender banana muffins with zucchini. I adore all things banana and have several recipes for So easy and delicious!
So are lemon zucchini muffins and healthy zucchini bread. Healthy little breads with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and dark chocolate chunks. The world's fluffiest and most delicious banana zucchini muffins. You conclude stewing french fry Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins employing 17 modus operandi and 6 along with. Here is how you hit.
method of Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins
- You need of Dry ingredients:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat pastry flour (I used 1 cup wholegrain flour mixed with 1/2 cup plain flour).
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Wet ingredients:.
- It's 3/4 cup of mashed ripe banana (about 2 small to medium ripe bananas). - I used 1 big bananas and didn't really measure with the cup. Next time will measure properly.
- It's 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or sub melted butter) - I used coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey (or sub pure maple syrup).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 of heaping cup shredded zucchini (from 1 medium zucchini, shredded and squeezed of excess moisture).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or any milk) - I used fresh milk.
- Prepare of Fold ins:.
- It's 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, dairy free if desired.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts (or pecans) - I used sliced almond.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
Healthy chocolate zucchini muffins made with whole wheat flour and no butter or refined sugars (besides chocolate chips). They're naturally sweetened with banana and honey or maple syrup for an insanely delicious, perfectly moist double chocolate zucchini muffin! An easy recipe for healthy muffins made without butter, refined flour or refined sugar. Just like the restaurant, these Whole Wheat Zucchini Banana Muffins are cozy and familiar.
Healthy Zucchini Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray. This is critical to making sure the muffins don’t stick to the liners..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt..
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the following with a wooden spoon: zucchini (make sure it’s been squeezed of excess moisture), mashed banana, olive oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract, shredded zucchini and almond milk..
- Gently sir in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and shredded coconut..
- Divide batter evenly between greased muffin liners. Bake for 22-27 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached..
- Allow muffins to cool in muffin tin for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store muffins in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Muffins can also be frozen for up to three months..
With their moist crumb and warm spices, they'll instantly transport you back to your grandma's kitchen table, breaking open. This healthy banana muffins recipe is easy to make with everyday ingredients, lightly sweetened with maple syrup, naturally gluten-free, and so tasty. Healthy zucchini banana muffins with chocolate chips an easy recipe made with wholemeal flour perfect for a picky eater. These zucchini muffins have been made with the picky eater in mind! These muffins have a base of whole wheat flour and get their moisture and flavor from three types of produce.