Matar Paneer. Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes. In most Indian homes, it is made during winters when fresh peas are in season.
Matar Paneer Recipe, Learn how to make Matar Paneer (absolutely delicious recipe of Matar Paneer ingredients and cooking method) About Matar Paneer Recipe Easy Matar Paneer Recipe: An everyday dish of cottage cheese and peas mingled in a rich, tomato gravy. Matar Paneer is a dish from India, made more often in North Indian homes in dinner menu or even for lunch. You perform baking sauté Matar Paneer using 17 compound so 5 than. Here you go bring about.
instructions of Matar Paneer
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas, boiled.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger+ garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of large tomato, chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilli, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
This is a simple and easy recipe for matar paneer. this recipe is not a restaurant style but a simple homemade dish. The kinds which make for a homely comforting meal. I have also shared spicy dhaba style matar paneer which tastes awesome. I learned to make mutter paneer first time at my in-laws' place.
Matar Paneer gradually
- Take a pan heat oil, fry cumin, cardamom, cloves for a second, add ginger garlic paste saute for a minute..
- Now add onion fry till turns light brown add Tomato, and all spices stir well for 4-5 minutes, add water mix well..
- Now add peas, paneer stir well..
- Cover and cook simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander and onion rings and Serve with chapati..
This is a classic Punjabi recipe that we make. Remove the paneer from the pan and drain on kitchen paper. Matar Paneer Recipe - How to Make Restaurant Style Matar Paneer. For this recipe of matar paneer, I have used a gravy made of onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, chilies and cashews. Some people like a tomato only based gravy for matar paneer but I prefer using both here.