Shahi paneer. Shahi paneer recipe - Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. The gravy is little sweet, creamy and wonderfully aromatic.
Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce. It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan. You perform roasting sizzle Shahi paneer testing 18 process moreover 5 furthermore. Here you are finish.
ingredients of Shahi paneer
- It's 200 gms of Paneer.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 10 of Cashew.nuts.
- It's 10 of Badam /almonds.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Butter.
- You need 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 spoon of Curd..
- Prepare of For Tempering:.
- Prepare 2 of Elaichi /cardamon.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
- It's 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Kirambu.
- It's 1 spoon of Sugar.
- It's 2 spoon of Fresh cream..
- It's 1 spoon of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare of As required Oil.
- Prepare of As required Salt.
How to make Shahi Paneer-Chunks of cottage cheese cooked in a rich creamy gravy. A favourite with the vegetarians, paneer made from milk is quite common, especially paneer recipes are quite. Shahi paneer for example is a delicious recipe which when prepared in the dhaba style can make you want more. So, we decided to give the recipe for preparing dhaba style shahi paneer.
Shahi paneer little by little
- Cut and boil Onion and Green chilli and soaked cashew and badam(remove skin).
- When Onion turns pink colour.Cool and grind it.
- Put butter and 2 spoons oil in a kadhai put tempering items..
- When it splitters add ground paste and saute it add salt and ginger garlic paste.Add curd to it..
- Add sugar to it and fresh cream. Finally add crushed kasuri methi and serve hot..
Shahi paneer is a popular and rich Mughlai dish prepared with cottage cheese, cream and cashew nut paste. This shahi paneer recipe has been tweaked a bit from the original, to suit my family needs. Shahi Paneer is a favorite roti/naan accompaniment from our Indian Subcontinent prepared with whole spices, nuts, paneer, cream, yogurt and with a hint of saffron. The word Shahi means Royal and now. Shahi Paneer is an authentic North Indian delicacy, which is prepared with the goodness of tomatoes and cottage cheese.