Baked Paneer Matar Samosa. Samosas stuffed with paneer and green pea mixture. Go ahead give it a try and let us know about it. Samosas stuffed with paneer and green pea mixture.
Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy This matar paneer is the best when you plan for a special meal. Some roti, phulka, naan or plain basmati rice, jeera rice or ghee rice. You can frying bake Baked Paneer Matar Samosa adopting 39 process and 8 furthermore. Here you are finish.
procedure of Baked Paneer Matar Samosa
- You need For of the samosa dough:.
- Prepare 1 cup of atta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of carom seeds/ ajwain.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- Prepare As required of Water to make the dough.
- You need For of the filling:.
- It's 200 gmS of paneer.
- It's 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger finely chopped.
- It's 1-2 of green chilliES, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera/ cumin seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of sabot dhaniya/ whole coriander seeds.
- It's 1 of whole dry red chilli(broken in 2-3 pieces).
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It's 1/4 tsp of amchoor (dry mango powder).
- It's 1-2 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- It's 2 tbsp of cashews chopped (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins (washed) (optional).
- Prepare For of the green chutney:.
- You need 2 cups of Green coriander:.
- You need 1 of Onion, roughly diced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, roughly chopped.
- It's 5-6 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green chilies, (or to taste).
- It's 2 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Bhuna jeera powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's As per taste of Mithi chutney.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Amchoor.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Bhuna jeera powder.
This Baked Paneer Samosa recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Dhaba Style Matar Paneer Recipe with step by step pics and video. Serve dhaba style matar paneer with Indian flatbread like chapati, tandoori roti, naan or with rice-based dish like steamed rice. Paneer Baked Samosa Recipe is one of those dishes that make a perfect tea time snack for the monsoons.
Baked Paneer Matar Samosa program
- Sift flour in a bowl, add salt, ghee and carom seeds. Mix well. The dough should now hold well when pressed in the fist. If it doesn’t add some more ghee. Knead well adding 2-3 tbsp of water at a time and make firm dough. Knead well till smooth, cover and keep aside for 30 minutes..
- For the filling, Dry roast the jeera, sabut dhaniya and whole red chilli in a pan on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove and crush roughly. Heat a pan, add ginger and green chilli, after 30 seconds add the roughly crushed masalas and mix. Add the crumbled paneer, peas, salt and amchoor. Mix well and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add coriander, cashews and raisins; mix well and keep aside..
- Now take the dough and pinch out small balls. Roll out into thin rounds, I keep the shape a little oblong to get a nice samosa shape. Cut each round in half. Brush some water on all the straight edges. Pick up the half circle and form a cone shape, overlapping the straight edges a little. Press the straight edges firmly to join and make a cone..
- Fill the samosa with about 1 ½ tbsp. of filling and bring the round edges together to seal the samosa..
- Brush some oil on the samosas, just a little. Preheat the oven to 150 degree celcius and bake the samosas for about 20-22 minutes depending on your oven..
- For the green chutney: Grind together green coriander, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilies and curd. Take out in a bowl and add the salt, black salt, bhuna jeera powder and lemon juice. Check for seasonings and keep side..
- For the mithi chutney: In a heavy bottomed pan mix the sugar and amchoor powder. Now add the water. Mix everything nicely so that there are no lumps. Keep it on high flame and let it boil. Now add the other masalas except bhuna jeera powder and keep cooking on low flame for atleast 20-25 minutes till it turns a little thick. Add the bhuna jeera and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and cool. The chutney will become thick on cooling..
- Serve the hot and healthy baked samosas with green chutney and your favorite cup of tea..
With monsoon here we are all craving for street foods and I love to make these healthier version of samosa which are stuffed with paneer. Learn more about Palak samosa, Popcorn samosa, Spinach pasta, Paneer samosa ,by vahchef Palak paneer popcorn samosa. Some popular paneer dishes: Matar Paneer, Palak Paneer, Shahi Paneer, Achaari paneer, aloo bread. But have you ever tried the matar paneer samosa? It tastes like something you have never had before.