Paneer Ghee Masala Curry.
You wrap up heating melt Paneer Ghee Masala Curry working 23 program as well as 12 and. Here you go produce.
program of Paneer Ghee Masala Curry
- You need of Ingredients list.
- You need 300 grams of paneer /cottage cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes pureed.
- Prepare of Masala paste.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Egg curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil for cooking.
- It's of Masala paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 8-10 of cashews.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- It's 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 of onions chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 inch of piece of ginger.
- It's 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare of Coriande leaves for garnishing.
Paneer Ghee Masala Curry instructions
- Soak chilli, cashews and cumin in warm water for masala paste ready. Puree tomatoes..
- Fry onion, chilli, ginger and garlic until soft..
- Make paste..
- Take oil in kadhai, add the masala paste and cook. Add 1/4 cup water so the masala doesn't burn..
- Add turmeric, chilli and coriander powder..
- Add tomato puree and mix..
- Cover and cook on low flame..
- Add salt and curry powder..
- Add cream and ghee..
- Cook for some time and add paneer cubes..
- Cover and let the paneer soften..
- Garnish and serve with Naans, chapatis or Pulaos..