Shimla mirch paneer.
You work steaming parboil Shimla mirch paneer applying 17 instructions also 4 furthermore. Here is how you make it.
receipt of Shimla mirch paneer
- You need 300 g of cottage cheese (paneer).
- Prepare 2 of large Tomatoes.
- It's 2 of medium size shimla mirch/ capsicum.
- You need 2 of large onion.
- You need 3 of tbspTomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves(kasuri methi).
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- It's 4 tbsp of onion paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of shahi jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
Shimla mirch paneer program
- Cut the capsicum, tomato and onion into medium cube..
- Heat the oil, add the shahi jeera and saute for 20 seconds. Add onion paste and cook for 2 minutes. than add ginger,garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt,coriander powder and tomato puree and cook for another 5 minutes. If required add some water..
- Add capsicum, onion and tomato and cook for 2minutes, Then add paneer, black pepper powder and kasuri methi. cook on a low heat for 5 minutes by covering the pan..
- Atlas add fresh cream and butter..