Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup. Full Printable Version. large aubergine, diced into cubes. Place the oil in the tagine or covered casserole dish and warm gently over a low heat. Wash and slice the aubergines and add in a clean pot.
Press eggplant slices into bread crumb mixture to coat both sides. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over. It is very simple and high in nutrients. You engage in grilling poach Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup practicing 16 compound also 10 than. Here you are effect.
compound of Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup
- Prepare of soup.
- You need 1 large of aubergine (eggplant )thinly sliced , skin on.
- It's 2 large of tablespoons salted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of all purpose flour.
- It's 3 of large cup s of milk.
- It's 150 grams of smoked cheese ( I use Applewood).
- You need 1 of good pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1/4 of length of a large leek.
- It's of paneer.
- It's 8 of small sticks of block paneer.
- It's 2 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- It's 2 tbsp of sunflower oil or some butter for frying.
As she would say with a bounce of her hair, "You've got everything in there but the kitchen sink!" One of the desirable characteristics of soup is. This soup boasts a number of sources of prebiotics, with leeks and raw and roasted garlic (the raw garlic has stronger prebiotic power, and the roasted—well, that's just delicious). Garnish with a generous amount of crispy leeks and fresh ground black pepper and serve immediately. Crispy eggplant chips make an excellent snack that satisfies that "crunchy/ salty" craving.
Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup separately
- First wash the aubergine and cut into fairly thin slices leaving the skin on.
- Put your aubergine into a steamer and steam until soft .If you don't have a steamer use a pot with a little water hang a sieve into it not touching the water . Put the aubergines into the sieve and cover with a lid . Boil the water and steam the aubergines until soft. Steaming them means that the skin also will be soft ..
- Whilst they are steaming , this should only take about 5-7 minutes let the butter melt in your soup pot when it has cleared add the flour and whisk until bubbles form , make sure it does not go brown or burn..
- Them add two cup of milk slowly whisking all the time until it bubbles and thickens , do not let burn.
- Add the cheese stirring all the time if it gets to thick add more milk..
- Add the aubergine and puree everything into a wry smooth soup adding more milk until you reach a consistency that you like..
- Add the tarragon ,parsley and the lemon juice.
- Slice the leek very thinly and dry fry them in a frying pan ensure that they just crisp up and not burn . They should be a green and brown colour .sprinkle over the soup..
- For the paneer. Cut the paneer of the block into thin strips , first roll in garam masala and then in turmeric .fry until golden brown , serve with the soup ..
- Taste and adjust seasoning and thickness of soup if needed . Hope you enjoy ..
They are tasty, keto and paleo! These eggplant chips are the perfect wholesome snack. This Crispy leek & Parsnip soup is great for both winter and spring. Topped with fried leeks this soup could be straight out of a five-star restaurant. Add the vegetable stock and water to the pot, and bring to a boil.