Healthy mango lassi. Mango Lassi is a healthy, sweet Indian fro yo smoothie made with fresh mango, greek yogurt and milk. I used fat free yogurt and milk to keep it light. It's delicious and a wonderful way to start your day.
You can drop the sugar from the recipe as mangoes have their own sweetness. Also those who are lactose intolerant, can use almond milk in place of full fat milk. This refreshing non-alcoholic mango lassi drink is deliciously moreish, great for those summertime BBQ's, high in protein with gluten free and vegan options. You get with it stewing steep Healthy mango lassi practicing 3 instructions furthermore 3 and. Here is how you carry out.
prescription of Healthy mango lassi
- It's 400 ml of mango pulp frozen(half the 800 ml can).
- It's 1 cup of (about 250 ml yogart).
- Prepare 1 cup of plain water.
This Indian Mango Lassi is thick, creamy and is full of probiotics which keep you cool in summer. Put all the ingredients apart from the lime juice in a food processor and blitz. This lightened recipe for mango lassi is so easy to prepare and perfect to enjoy seasonal fresh mangoes. Then definitely you will love this healthy mango drink.
Healthy mango lassi separately
- The pulp was in a container the freezer.took it out for a bit only until able ti cut bigg cubes thru it.alhamdulillah ready to use.
- Add the yogart,then can gently stir to break down the slushy like mango !then the water...stir to get same color consistancy...also can put the frizen pulp in frudge until ready to use befire serving...as if icey blocks!!.
- Bismillah and enjoy as part of meal or just as refreshing healthy drink(picture pf mangoes from mango trees in the village mashaallah!).
Do you know what lassi is? A mango lassi is basically a yogurt based mango milkshake or smoothie. You can use either canned mango pulp or cubed fresh or frozen mango. If you use fresh, you'll want to use a ripe, sweet mango. I make mango lassi and sweet lassi during summers.