Kalakand sweet. Kalakand is a Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. The traditional way of making kalakand sweet is a long one and takes some time.
Kalakand is an Indian sweet made out of solidified, sweetened milk and paneer. It is also popular in Pakistan. List of Indian sweets and desserts. You see to toasting broil Kalakand sweet testing 5 technique along with 8 along with. Here you are sew up.
ingredients of Kalakand sweet
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It's 1/2 of cardamom powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of ghee for grease plate Pistachios n almond for garnish.
List of Pakistani sweets and desserts. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made for specially festivals by reducing milk and sugar the traditional way of making kalakand sweet takes some time and. A popular Bengali Sweet that can be prepared even by newbies. Enjoy delicious sweet kalakand with family.
Kalakand sweet prescription
- In a pan take grated paneer, here I use fresh homemade paneer..
- Cook in medium flame. Add sugar..
- Also add milk powder to make kalakand more whitish..
- Mix the mixture till the mixture thickens..
- Keep stirring and cook for about 10 minutes on medium flame or till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan. When the mixture starts leaving the sides then you add cardamom powder..
- Transfer the mixture to the ghee greased plate set to a 1 inch thick..
- Garnish form dry fruit..
- Cool completely 2 to 3 hour or put refrigerator for 30 min after that cut and serve..
Find out the Kalakand Recipe in Urdu this is the most easy and traditional cooking recipe in all the Riwaiti Mithaiyan. Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet or mithai with two main ingredients-milk and sugar. Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. The good part about this sweet. Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of Making Kalakand.