Matar Paneer masala. matar paneer is a delicious dish made by cooking paneer & green peas in spicy onion tomato masala. This recipe will give you restaurant style creamy & rich matar paneer. Matar paneer goes well with parathas or naan or cumin rice and even steamed rice.
To prepare restaurant style matar paneer butter masala, heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan. Also, if you want that vibrant red colour in paneer matar butter masala, add part Kashmiri red chilli. Matar Paneer Masala Recipe, Learn how to make Matar Paneer Masala (absolutely This Matar Paneer Masala recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. You conclude stewing blanch Matar Paneer masala applying 13 compound including 14 furthermore. Here is how you do.
prescription of Matar Paneer masala
- Prepare 250 g of cottage cheese (paneer).
- You need 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 4 of medium sized tomatoes.
- It's 1 inch of ginger grated.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves grated.
- It's As needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing (handful).
- You need as needed of Kasoori methi for enhancing flavour (handful).
- Prepare As per taste of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Kashmiri mirch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 g of peas.
Instructions included for restaurant style mutter paneer masala. Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my The recipe where my friend sangeeta referred was My Dhabha mutter paneer masala. Mutter Paneer, a very famous Indian Gravy.
Matar Paneer masala separately
- Make a paste of onion and tomato...
- Add oil in a pressure cooker and heat it...
- Add jeera and allow it to splutter..
- Add ginger garlic paste...and fry a little till the raw smell goes off but do not burn...
- Add onion tomato paste and start sauteeing it..
- Add salt..Kashmiri mirch powder turmeric powder garam masala and roast these masala s in the paste...
- Let the flavours of the masala infuse in the gravy...
- When u see the paste leaving the oil..it's a time to add paneer and add peas too...
- Add water and adjust the consistency.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker..and give two whistles...
- Your delicious and simple soulful gravy veggy is ready.
- Garnish with coriander leaves an also add crushed kasuri methi...
- Serve with patanthas or rice.
- Enjoy this soulful peas paneer gravy masala...
Paneer cooked with Peas and tomato sauce. This Paneer matar masala recipe features a creamy base of onions,tomatoes and cashews in which Paneer and green peas are added and cooked. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. Learn how to make Matar Paneer (also called Mattar Paneer or Mutter Paneer Masala), a popular vegetarian Indian side dish recipe with paneer and green peas in an onion-tomato-cashew gravy. Add the paneer and mutter (peas) along with the yogurt, chili, tomato and salt.