Paneer Satay. Paneer Satay with Peanut Sauce is a very simple yet delectable snack to prepare. It is made with Paneer which is cut into long slices, marinated in a spice mix of coconut milk, peanut paste and the juice extracted from the paste made with a mix of coriander roots, green chillies, lemon grass, kaffir leaves or lime leaves, galangal, ginger, and garlic, grilled or pan fried until light brown in. Pour some of the excess marinade over the paneer and cook, turning the satay sticks to brown the paneer evenly on all sides.
What more it uses much less oil and makes it healthy as well. Satay is a popular dish from South East asia. Paneer Methi Satay Recipe, Learn how to make Paneer Methi Satay (absolutely delicious recipe of Paneer Methi Satay ingredients and cooking method) This tasty yet healthy paneer recipe gives you a fantastic dose of protein and calcium. You create stewing coddle Paneer Satay employing 22 modus operandi as well as 5 together with. Here is how you gain.
technique of Paneer Satay
- Prepare 500 gms of paneer cut into fingers.
- It's 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 of " piece ginger, crushed.
- It's 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- It's To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil, for griddling the paneer.
- It's of For the peanut sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1 of " piece ginger, crushed.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of coconut milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of red chilli, seeded and finely chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need To taste of salt.
Not just that, the crunchy bell peppers provide you with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, folate and a punch of antioxidants. Combine the paneer, baby corn, capsicum and the prepared marinade in a deep bowl and toss well. Arrange a piece of baby corn, paneer and capsicum on a toothpick. Grease a non-stick tava (griddle) with oil.
Paneer Satay technique
- Place the paneer fingers in a bowl. Add salt, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and honey and mix well. Cover the bowl with cling film and place it in a refrigerator, to marinate the paneer overnight..
- The next day, thread the paneer onto skewers..
- Heat oil in a griddle. Place the paneer skewers, pour extra marinade on the paneer. Keep turning the skewers, so that both the sides are evenly cooked..
- For the peanut sauce, heat oil in a pan. Add onion and saute till they are light golden. Add ginger and garlic and saute for a couple of minutes. Add soy sauce, peanut butter and water. Cook for a couple more minutes. Then add coconut milk, salt, honey and lemon juice. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Add the red chilli and mix well. Remove the pan from heat..
- Serve the paneer with the peanut sauce..
Finally, assemble the paneer satay bowls. Divide some cooked rice between two bowls, and top with the sautéed vegetables, paneer skewers, and satay sauce (you can heat the sauce through first if you prefer). Finish each bowlful with a spoonful of tangy red slaw. Thai Paneer Satay , infused with dynamic flavors is an excellent recreation of the traditional Indian kebab. Marinated in coconut milk , lemongrass and Thai curry paste, and grilled on fire, these kebabs are just waiting to be eaten!