Paneer butter masala. Paneer butter masala also known as butter paneer is a restaurant style rich, creamy and delicious paneer dish prepared using butter. It is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants similar to. Paneer butter masala with video and step by step photos.
This creamy curry is made with onion, tomatoes, cashews, cream and butter (of course!). It has a mild sweet taste and pairs. So here's the thing with paneer butter masala. You act grilling deep fry Paneer butter masala adopting 18 compound and 9 as well as. Here you are bring off.
process of Paneer butter masala
- You need 200 grams of paneer /cottage cheese (cubed).
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of tomato puree (homemade or store-bought).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 of inch ginger (julienned).
- Prepare 2 medium of green chilies (slit and deseeded).
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri Methi/fenugreek leaves (crushed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It's 1 of coriander /cilantro (for garnishing).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- It's of cashew paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of cashews (soaked in hot water for at least 10 minutes).
- It's 3 tbsp of milk.
If you are a paneer lover, it is the king of all paneer recipes. Just in case you are wondering, paneer butter masala is also known as paneer makhani. finally, enjoy paneer butter masala with roti or naan. notes: firstly, prepare the curry with butter for good flavour of makhani recipe. also, adding little sugar in curry will balance the flavour of tanginess. Paneer Butter Masala is also known as Butter Paneer. It is a delicious, rich and buttery dish of I never use onion in paneer butter masala gravy.
Paneer butter masala method
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. Add bay leaf and fry for a few seconds..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for about a minute. (if you don't have the paste then you can also crush 1" ginger and 3 cloves of garlic in a mortar pestle and add it and fry till the raw aroma disappears).
- Add tomato puree and stir well. Let it cook for 5-6 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder and stir. Saute on a low flame till the oil starts to leave the sides of the tomato paste. It should take around 10-13 minutes..
- Blend the cashews and milk till it forms a smooth paste. Add it to the pan. Saute on a low flame for approx 2-4 minutes till the oil leaves the sides of the masala..
- Add water. (if you have cashew paste stuck to your bowl or blender you can mix this water in the bowl and then add it to avoid wasting the cashew paste).
- Let the curry simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add the julienned ginger, green chilies, salt and sugar and stir. Let the curry simmer for 3-4 minutes. It should thicken now. (Adjust the salt and sugar according to your taste. Sugar will reduce the tanginess of the tomatoes.).
- Add paneer cubes. You can add them directly after following cooking instructions on the pack (if store-bought) or you can fry them first for a little crunch. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add kasuri methi and Garam masala. Stir very well and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves..
Whereas, I always use it to make paneer makhani. This creamy and delicious Paneer Butter Masala is such a breeze in the Instant Pot. If you have been to an Indian restaurant, this is certainly a favorite for vegetarians on the menu. This paneer butter masala recipe is a fool proof one and tastes great with any kind of roti or plain old jeera rice. If you like Indian vegetarian food this one will tick all the boxes for you.