Shahi Paneer With Less Oil. Shahi paneer is creamy paneer curry famous in north India. It can be served with Naan or Paratha or roti. I have made it specially using less oil to keep it healthier without compromising on taste.
So basically Shahi Paneer is an exquisite Indian curry made using rich ingredients like almonds or cashews , cardamom, saffron to name a few. It is one of the most delectable North Indian curries that has its roots back to the Moghul era. Lets make some healthy and quick recipe. You wind up sizzling devil Shahi Paneer With Less Oil testing 19 method and 4 as well as. Here you go hit.
ingredients of Shahi Paneer With Less Oil
- It's 1 cup of Paneer Cubes.
- Prepare 2 large of Roughly chopped onions.
- You need 3 large of Roughly chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee or Olive Oil.
- Prepare 5 of Cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sabzi masala.
- You need 3 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Whole Garam Masalas.
- Prepare 1" of Cinnamon stick.
- It's 3 of Cloves.
- It's 1 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 3 of Black pepper.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
Today I am making it without oil, no oil healthy and tasty paneer recipe. The next video is starting stop. Watch Queue Hence, today I will be sharing a recipe of how to make oil Free or zero oil paneer gravy. You can use the same method to make gravy for any other Sabzi.
Shahi Paneer With Less Oil separately
- Take 1/2 cup of water in a deep pan and add chopped tomatoes, cashew with a pinch of salt. Cook chopped tomatoes until soft. Let the mixture cool down and keep it aside. Heat 1 tbsp of ghee or oil in a deep non-stick deep pan. Add bay leaf, whole garam masalas and saute for 15 seconds. Add onion and saute until translucent. Then add ginger, garlic and cook for 5 minutes on medium-low flame..
- Then add boiled tomato, cashews and cook mixture until becoming soft. Let the mixture cool down and then make a smooth paste (take out bay leaf before grinding). Now sieve masala and again put in the same pan. Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp of olive oil or ghee. Then add red chilli powder, coriander powder, green chilli, sabzi masala, and salt..
- Add sieved tomato onion paste and cook until gravy starts leaving oil from corners. Now add fresh cream and stir well. Add paneer pieces and stir gently. Let it cook for 2 minutes and then add 1 & 1/2 cups of water, boil for 5 minutes on a medium-low flame. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Shahi Paneer is ready to serve..
- Tips : Use deep heavy nonstick pan. Microwave paneer for 3 minutes on high power before slicing or dip paneer into hot water for 10 minutes. It makes paneer extra soft..
Ingredients to make healthy oil Free paneer. Variations of making shahi paneer recipe: Mughalai shahi paneer - It has white gravy made from onion and yogurt. Very less spices are used in the gravy hence it has mild yet tasty flavors. Punjabi shahi paneer - Of course inspired from mughalai version but with completely different taste. Make mouth-watering paneer sabji with less oil Shahi paneer recipe - Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer.