Mango paneer curry. Heat oil in a small pan. Once it crackles add sliced small onion & curry leaves. Fry till the onion becomes golden brown and switch off the flame.
This curry perfectly blends with any lunch menu and compliments well with other side dishes. When raw mango in season this is a great recipe to try. Paneer and Raw Mango Curry add a variety to the daily menu or it can be served as one of the dishes in the summer thali menu. Did you. You accomplish baking pressure-cook Mango paneer curry practicing 18 procedure as a consequence 4 together with. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
method of Mango paneer curry
- Prepare 2-3 of sweet mangoes.
- You need of Desiccated coconut to garnish.
- You need leaves of Basil.
- Prepare 250 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 100 gm of Yogurt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's of Oil.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It's of Garlic.
- It's 2 of Tomato.
- It's 1-2 of Onion.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Chilli deseeded.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- You need leaves of Kaffir lime.
- Prepare of Kitchen king masala.
Mango paneer curry in coconut milk is a light and delicious option to use up those over ripe mangoes before the season ends. Paneer, a staple in most Indian homes gets a refreshingly light makeover with this delicious curry. This Mango Paneer curry will blow your mind. Easy to make, it will be a heaven for spice lovers.
Mango paneer curry method
- Make sure mangoes are sweet, chunky or puréed, the more the better. Soak the paneer cubes in yogurt or milk..
- Chop all the veggies, sauté ginger, garlic along with cumin seeds and kaffir lime leaves..
- Add onions to it. Cook well and add tomatoes, chilli, basil leaves and all the spices. Add mangoes sauté for a few seconds..
- Add milk or yogurt to gravy. Add paneer. Cook for 4-6 minutes. Garnish with desiccated coconut..
Toss together and serve with warm naan or a good bread. This time I have made individual mini mango cheesecake in muffin pan and trifle cups. For the cupcake pan, I lined with cupcake liner for easier removing, no need to spray it with oil. Fried chicken wings tossed in mango chutney. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper.