Cheese Paratha (Paneer). Paneer Cheese Paratha, a creamy and spicy stuffing of paneer and cheese with spring onions go into making this yummy, innovative treat. Kids as well adults will love this paratha. An utterly cheesy paratha that combines cottage cheese and processed cheese into a flavourful stuffing.
Paneer Paratha is whole-wheat flat bread filled with mildly spiced paneer Indian Cheese). This is a good breakfast option. Paneer paratha can be served by it self or enjoy with any gravy based dish. You see to brewing devil Cheese Paratha (Paneer) proving 8 method including 4 including. Here you go put it over.
prescription of Cheese Paratha (Paneer)
- You need 1 bowl of grated paneer (cheese).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- It's of Salt & dry mango powder.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- You need of Wheat flour dough.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It's of Butter.
Kids love this Cheese Paratha and the best part is that it is Whole Wheat Cheese Paratha recipe. Paratha or stuffed paratha are sumptuous Indian flat-breads that can be relished with curd, pickle, raita or even sabji. They can be as simple as the plain paratha or something as filling as the mixed vegetable paratha or the rajgira paneer paratha. Below are some of my favorite stuffed paratha.
Cheese Paratha (Paneer) process
- Mix all the ingredients together well..
- Now make a ball with dough spread it like a chapati and add the stuffing into it.
- Now roll up it and spread one more time.
- Now bake it with oil and serve it spreading butter,,,yesh!! With love too !!.
Cheese paratha recipe with step by step photos. Cheese paratha is a delicious whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced cheese stuffing. These cheese flatbreads Make for a wholesome breakfast or brunch. There are many many varieties of paratha made and this is one such tasty paratha which the kids are going to love. Paneer Paratha - Indian flat bread with cottage cheese is a popular north Indian dish which is healthy and filling.