Paneer Tikka Pizza. tikka pizza recipe has become a common recipe in india and overseas. hence there are several flavours and variations to this fusion pizza recipe. with paneer tikka pizza you can find mushroom tikka pizza, chicken tikka pizza and even aloo tikka pizza recipe. basically the recipe follows the same procedure as any traditional pizza recipe but the toppings is different. the marinated paneer cubes. Paneer tikka pizza recipe with step by step photos - looks daunting but trust me this desi pizza is very easy to prepare and tastes yum. this delicious paneer tikka pizza is a must try for folks who like paneer, pizza and desi Indian flavors. This is a healthy pizza as the pizza base is made from whole wheat flour. everything except the mozzarella cheese, is made from scratch including the.
I have shared the Paneer Tikka Masala, which is the curry version of paneer tikka on my blog already. Paneer tikka pizza is an Indian style pizza topped with paneer tikka masala, other veggies, sauces, herbs and loads of cheese. The pizza is full of flavors and spices and at the same time very easy to prepare at home. You get with it simmering steam Paneer Tikka Pizza adopting 26 technique including 10 steps. Here you are carry out.
process of Paneer Tikka Pizza
- You need of For the pizza bread base.
- You need 3 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1-1.25 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dry active yeast or 1.5 teaspoons instant yeast.
- It's 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt or add as required.
- You need of For the paneer tikka.
- Prepare 125-150 grams of paneer, cubed.
- You need 4 tablespoons of thick yogurt or hung curd.
- Prepare 1 of medium red or green or yellow bell pepper, diced or cubed.
- You need 1 of medium onion, quartered and layers separated.
- You need 1 of medium tomato, diced or cubed (optional).
- Prepare 3-4 of small to medium garlic cloves + ½ inch ginger - made into a paste.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder or tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of carom seeds.
- It's 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need of rock salt + black salt or regular salt as required.
- You need 3 tbsp of Pesto Alla Calabrese.
- You need of For Topping.
- It's of grated mozzarella cheese- as required.
- You need 7-8 of pitted black olives, sliced.
Paneer tikka pizza is very popular fusion recipe which is made of Indian and Italian spices and herbs. Paneer Tikka Pizza is an Indian style pizza where the pizza base is topped with paneer tikka mixture, veggies and cheese and baked to golden crispy perfection. Paneer Tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) marinated in curd & spices and grilled. This way the soft and cheesy paneer cubes get imbibed with the delicious spicy flavors.
Paneer Tikka Pizza program
- Preparing the pizza base Warm 1 cup water in a bowl. Stir and dissolve the ½ tsp sugar in it. sprinkle the yeast and stir. Cover and keep this mixture for 10-12 minutes at room temperature. After 10-12 minutes when the yeast mixture bubbles and froths, add 1 cup flour, salt and olive oil. Stir the mixture well. Then add another cup of flour and stir again. The flour mixture would begin to leave the sides of the flour. Add the last cup of flour and begin to knead the bowl..
- Working with your hands, knead the mixture, till you get a soft, smooth and elastic dough. If the dough appears dry, then add some water. If the dough is little sticky, it's alright. But if too sticky then sprinkle some flour and continue to knead. Rub some water all over the pizza bread dough and keep in a covered bowl for 1 to 2 hours..
- Preparing the paneer tikka for pizza Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl till smooth and creamy. Add all the ginger-garlic paste, carom seeds, salt, lemon juice and all the Spice powders mentioned above. Check the taste of the marination and add more salt or lemon juice or the spice powders if required..
- Chop the paneer into cubes. Dice the onions, bell pepper and tomatoes. Add the paneer cubes and the diced veggies to the yoghurt sauce marinade..
- Fold in gently so that the paneer and veggies are evenly coated with the marinade. Cover and keep aside for minimum for 1 hour at room temperature. If keeping for more than 2 hours, then refrigerate..
- Assembling the pizza When the dough has doubled up and nicely leavened, then divide the dough into 2-3 parts. 2 parts of the pizza dough will give you a medium pizza and 3 parts will give you a small pizza. You can refrigerate the remaining dough if not using it immediately..
- Grease the baking pan with olive oil and sprinkle some flour on it. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees c at least 20 minutes before you begin baking..
- Roll the dough on a dusted work flour surface, Place the rolled dough on the greased baking pan or tray. Brush some olive oil on the pizza base. Next spread the Pesto Alla Calabrese evenly. Now top the pizza with the marinated paneer cubes, bell pepper, onions and tomatoes. Arrange the olive slices. Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on the top..
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes or more till the cheese has Browned from the top and the pizza base has been cooked. The paneer would also be cooked by then. Remove and serve the paneer tikka pizza hot with chilli flakes and Italian seasoning..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Indian Tandoori Paneer Pizza recipe, paneer pizza recipe, paneer tikka pizza with detailed step by step photos and video. India meets Italy in this unique Veg Tandoori Paneer Pizza! An assortment of veggies is first soaked in a richly flavoured marinade, and then sautéed to intensify the flavour. Paneer Tikka Pizza - As the name suggests, it is an Indian style pizza. It is a fusion pizza made with pizza sauce which has Indian spices such as tandoori masala or garam masala.