Crispy tofu top with sweet sticky and sour sauce with brown rice. This lovely sweet and sour crispy tofu with veggies is paying all the work off. Inside the delicious sauce, the amazing crispy shell with a faint aroma of Sweet and sour taste has two explanations in Chinese. One is "酸甜", literally means "sweet and sour" and the other one is "糖醋", which means.
It's perfect served over rice or with Serve it up on a fresh bed of rice like I did, or on top of some cooked veggies! Make this sweet and sour tofu in minutes and forget about the takeout! I LOVE tofu and i would make their crispy tofu in a stir fry with brown rice yummy so healthy and delish! You take on stewing parch Crispy tofu top with sweet sticky and sour sauce with brown rice practicing 13 ingredients together with 4 than. Here is how you cook.
prescription of Crispy tofu top with sweet sticky and sour sauce with brown rice
- You need 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 1 block of soft tofu (cut into 3cm cube size).
- It's 2-3 tbsp of plain flour.
- It's 1 handful of breadcrumbs.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Rocket salad.
- It's of Some vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of Sweet and sour sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of joney.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare Splash of soysauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sesame oil.
I like making baked tofu, seasoned with some soy sauce and sesame oil. Great on top of salads or with stir fries! This crispy sweet & sour tofu is classic comfort food! Keep dinner easy with lightly crisped tofu Keep dinner easy with lightly crisped tofu doused in traditional tangy sweet & sour sauce.
Crispy tofu top with sweet sticky and sour sauce with brown rice prescription
- Put 1 cup of brown rice and 2 cup of water in a saucepan and let it boil or about 20-30. Taste the rice if they cooked, rinse water off, turn heat off and put the lid on..
- Coated your cut up tofu with flour, seasoning it salt and pepper. The coated with bread crumbs. Add vegetable cooking oil on a frying pan, wait until its hot and add some tofu in. Leave them about 5 min then turn to the other side. Once all sides get crispy transfer to a plate with kitchen towel to get rid of access oil. Leave them aside..
- In a small saucepan, sugar, honey, soy, vinegar and stir until sugar dissolve and the sauce become thicken..
- Time to dish up, put rice in the bowl, add some crispy tofu and top up with sweet and sticky sauce. Add some rocket salad on the side. Yum.
It's perfect served over rice or with sautéed chinese broccoli or bok choy. Crispy Tempura chicken in a sweet and sour sauce.a Chinese take away at half the price. serve chicken on a plate then pour the sauce over the top. Also try this recipe with either pork, prawns, vegetables or tofu. Have just tried the sauce with cooked chicken. Tender, caramelized Brussels sprouts with extra crispy tofu and brown rice, topped with an irresistible sweet-and-spicy glaze.