Black chana Soup. Prepare this healthy Kala Chana soup. A delicious and quick to make Black Chana (Chickpea) soup with my easy recipe video as a guide. If you like the recipe & dish please share our video.
This delicious Black Chana Masala is an easy to make chickpea curry made with black chickpeas. It's bursting with flavor and is a healthy Meatless Monday vegan dinner recipe. Kala Chana is a mildly spiced black chickpeas curry made in the instant pot or a stovetop pressure cooker. You engage in steaming microwave Black chana Soup applying 8 program furthermore 5 together with. Here you go make hay.
program of Black chana Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled black chana.
- You need 1 cup of boiled chana water.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- It's 2 tsp of butter.
Add kala chana to your regular diet, in soups or curries or even salads, to get the benefits. Try this simple yet delicious protein rich soup of Black chana water - Strained after boiling Black chana. This soup is flavorsome & full of nutrients. Soak the black kala overnight, pressure cook the channa the next day with little salt, use this water for making this soup.
Black chana Soup process
- Take a pan add butter, saute onion and tomato..
- Take a mixer jar, add onion, tomato and boil chane.grind it.
- Take another pan add butter saute garlic, add grind chana mixture and chana water, add salt and black pepper to taste..
- Boil it, check consistency of soup as you like.Add water according to your choice..
- Yummy soup is ready..
Take little channa and grind to a paste and mix it well with the channa water and. Black Chana (Dried Black Garbanzo Beans or Sookha Kala Chana) are full of protein. Kala Chana is very high in protein and provides a nutritional meal. It has a low glycemic index and is Kala Chana is a variation of the commonly found chickpea but it is dark brown in color and smaller in. Easy Split Pea Soup with turmeric, spices, carrots, cauliflower, butternut squash.