Bazella (Mince with peas and rice).
You achieve roasting roast Bazella (Mince with peas and rice) accepting 10 prescription and 4 also. Here is how you win.
process of Bazella (Mince with peas and rice)
- You need 1/2 Bag of frozen peas.
- Prepare 400 of g-500g of Fatty lamb mince (coarse).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of mixed Lebanese spices (cumin, turmeric, sumac, white pepper, black pepper - some shops have premixed versions).
- You need 2-3 Tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2-3 Cups of boiling water.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Rice ratio.
- You need 1 Cup of washed rice to 2 1/2 cups of boiled water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of butter or ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Bazella (Mince with peas and rice) compound
- Brown mince without any oil then drain excess juice into a container or jar. Never put down sink as this clogs drains, bad for the environment and it doesn’t smell nice. Once drained add peas, spices, tomato paste and salt to taste. Once all mixed in add water. Set on a low simmer..
- Cook rice until soft - rice ratio information at top..
- Once all is cooked, serve and enjoy this very authentic Lebanese meal from the northern part of Lebanon with a smile on you’re face ☺️..