Masoor Dal Soup. A delicious and flavourful soup made with veggies and masoor dal. Masoor dal is another dal that is often made in Indian homes. There are a lot of lentils used in Indian cuisine in a variety of ways.
Dal translates to lentil, but when referred to in the context of food it means a spiced Indian lentil soup. Masoor dal being an incomplete grain, it is important to combine it with protein-rich ingredients like paneer, to make a complete, nourishing soup. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. You achieve broiling toast Masoor Dal Soup testing 12 program also 4 also. Here you are attain.
instructions of Masoor Dal Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soak masoor dal.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 10/12 of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 bunch of green coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Lose weight healthily with this delicious soup. Lentil soup is a wholesome comforting soup and is very simple to prepare. Masoor Dal is a classic, traditional Indian dish made with red lentils. Lentils are an everyday staple throughout India, an especially important staple for those regions that enjoy a predominantly.
Masoor Dal Soup method
- Heat a pressure cooker add oil add chopped onion sauted 1mints.Add chopped garlic &all veggies cook 1mints..
- Add soaked masoor dal stir 1mints.Add corrienderleaves &2 cup water,turmeric powder to taste salt.Cover it &cook till 2 whistle.Off the gas..
- Mix the dal with the help of a hand blender,Strain the soup.Heat.the soup,add 1 tsp black pepper powder,butter&fresh cream.Mix it well..
- Masoor Dal soup is ready to serve garnished with fried garlic.It is a healthy soup..
Masoor dal soup enriches with the wholesomeness and nutrition that is much required buy your body. This Massor dal soup recipe will provides adequate nutrition and nourishment for your body. Masoor dal (spiced red lentils) is extremely delicious and flavourful red lentil soup. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. I have added tomatoes to make it more delicious.