Special fried rice. Now, for making fried rice, it's better to use cold, drier rice. Drain and rinse under cold water then set aside. Pour beaten egg into wok, stirring constantly.
With char siu it will taste more distinctively Chinese. House special fried rice is a popular rice dish consisting of generous portions of shrimps, beef, and chicken along with the eggs and vegetables. Although the same basic stir-frying on high heat is employed, it requires a little more involved cooking process to turn from good to ultra special. You bring about heating stew Special fried rice testing 12 process also 6 than. Here you are hit.
technique of Special fried rice
- It's 2 cups of cooked cold rice.
- It's 1 of choi sum.
- You need 1 cup of cooked prawns.
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 of ginger chopped.
- It's of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chilli oil.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of chopped ham (pek).
Boil the rice following pack instructions, adding the peas for the final min. Heat half the oil in a wok. Pour in the egg and stir-fry until scrambled. Heat the vegetable and sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan until it very hot.
Special fried rice prescription
- In a hot wok spray lo cal cooking oil add garlic and ginger.
- When aromatic add mushrooms and onions I like to get a little char on these.
- Add the prawns, chopped ham, choi sum.
- Move to one side and add the beaten eggs. When omlette cooked add the rice.
- Heat thoroughly now add to taste soy. Chilli and sesame oil.
- Gsrnifh eith sliced chilli corriander and spring onion..
Add the garlic and ginger and cook briefly, stirring all the time. Make the fried rice stir-fry sauce by mixing the soy sauce, shaoxing wine and sugar. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until just starting to turn golden. To make fried rice you ideally need yesterdays left over rice (cooked once), you then cook it with veggies, meat, condiments (cooked twice), at this point you would freeze it or store it in the fridge, and then you defrost and reheat it (cooked a third time) ready to have it for dinner. Fried rice is a perfect dish for using up various leftovers.