★meat wrapped rice ball★. Japanese rice balls are called onigiri or omusubi. They are usually shaped into rounds or triangles by hand. They're fun to make and are a staple of Japanese lunchboxes (bento).
It was originally a meal cooked for employee at one small Japanese drinking restaurant in rural area, but it has spread all over Japan because it is so taste. Today, I'm going to be making, Nikumaki-Onigiri, beef wrapped rice ball. We have so many varieties of rice balls, this is a high-end kind of onigiri. You doing boiling coddle ★meat wrapped rice ball★ working 6 technique including 8 along with. Here is how you get there.
receipt of ★meat wrapped rice ball★
- You need of cooked rice.
- It's of thin sliced pork(shabu-shabu pork).
- Prepare of thin sliced beef(sukiyaki beef).
- It's of heart cookie cutter.
- Prepare of potate starch or arrowroot starch.
- Prepare of same amount of soy sauce and mirin.
Place the rice balls on a pan, the meat overlapped. "Nikumaki onigiri" is a small fist-sized rice ball that is wrapped in slices of pork meat and bacon. It is then baked on a hot iron plate with sweet soy sauce. Meat Wrapped Onigiri Rice Balls using Shabu-Shabu Pork Slices I wanted to make hearty and filling onigiri that would be satisfying even when there aren't a lot of side dishes in the bento box. If you roll the meat wrapped rice balls around while the meat is uncooked it will fall off, so cook it one section at a time.
★meat wrapped rice ball★ procedure
- Make heart onigiri using heart cookie cutter. (Put cooked rice into cookie cutter. (see white heart in the photo).
- When rice gets cold, wrapped with thin sliced pork (pink heart) and sliced beef (red heart).
- Cover heart-rice-ball with starch..
- Heat oil in the frying pan, and cook heart-rice-ball..
- Two side will be golden brown, put 2 tablespoons water and cover lid. When meat cooked, put soysauce and mirin and tied sauce..
- Mirin is Japanese sweet sake. If you can't get mirin, you may use teriyaki sauce instead of soy sauce and mirin. (You can also use BBQ sauce).
- Leaves are pickled red radish. I shaped cookie cutter. This photo is cookie cutter I used.
- I am not good at English, If you can't understand, please contact me at Instagram @liarraliarra.
Cook rice in a rice cooker with a little less water than usual. (Because Japanese rice is sticky and soft, we better prepare a little bit harder rice than usual for Onigiri so that we can roll and shape easily without sticking too much) Place the rice into a bowl, add some salt and mix well. Make small rice balls by using plastic wrap or hands. Place rice mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and place egg onto the center. Wrap into a ball, making sure the egg is completely covered with rice mixture. Wrap a few slices of bacon around the rice ball.