Leftover rice fried dhokla. "Fried rice is definitely one of most common food vehicles for B. cereus," said Dr. Sam Crowe, an epidemiologist at the CDC. Fried rice is often associated with outbreaks of B. cereus because of the way it's prepared, Crowe said.
Fried rice can be a quick and satisfying meal, especially for those who love anything rice. Indeed, if you only equate fried rice with the soy sauce spiked stuff you get from carryout Chinese places, you have the wrong idea, entirely. From new twists on fried rice to speedy rice pudding (and everything in between). You finish toasting fix Leftover rice fried dhokla testing 17 ingredients as well as 4 along with. Here is how you fulfill.
instructions of Leftover rice fried dhokla
- You need 1 cup of left over rice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yogurt.
- It's 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1/2 bowl of coriander.
- It's 1 tablespoon of fresh dill.
- It's 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- It's of Oil for frying.
Try this leftover recipe to create Leftover Roti Rice Dhokla to enjoy tasty and healthy snack. White Dhokla Recipe with step by step photos. This recipe of white dhokla is a fermented version. It is light, healthy and easy to make snack dish.
Leftover rice fried dhokla receipt
- In a food processor add rice, gram flour, yogurt and water and blitz it to little corse paste..
- Remove in a bowl and add coriander leaves, dill, ginger, garlic, chilli paste, salt, turmeric, chilli powder and lemon juice. Mix well. It should be of thick consistency. Add water in a steamer and bring it to boil. Grease a tin to make dhokla. Finally add baking soda to batter and mix well. Transfer it to the greased tin and sprinkle sesame seeds and chilli flakes. Cover lid and steam for 12 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let it cool. Remove the whole dhokla and cut in desired shapes. Heat oil on high temperature and deep fry the dhoklas until golden and crispy. Enjoy with a cup of tea..
Khatta dhokla is a fermented and steamed sour cake made from rice, black gram (urad dal) & sour yogurt. It is light, spongy and mildly spiced with ginger. Easy Khaman Dhokla Recipe: Step by Step Khaman Dhokla Recipe, Tips to make Khaman Dhokla at home, Khaman Dhokla Ingredients, Khaman Dhokla This is an easy-to-make snack recipe that can be prepared anytime and is best enjoyed with tempered or pan-fried green chillies with a little salt. Rice is more problematic than some other leftover foods as it may contain bacteria called Bacillus cereus, which survive some cooking processes. This bacterium is often the cause of food poisoning from reheated or cooked rice.