Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw.
You get ready frying reduce Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw using 16 compound furthermore 4 as well as. Here you are hit.
method of Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw
- It's of Pork Ribs /Marinade Mix.
- Prepare of Pork Ribs.
- You need of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Ground Cajun Pepper.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
- You need of Rice/Ingredients.
- You need of White Basmati Tilda Rice.
- Prepare of fresh Lime Juice+Zest.
- Prepare of finely Chopped Leeks.
- You need of Medium Sized Red Chillies. Fineky chopped.
- Prepare of light Soy Sauce.
- It's of Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
Lime and chilli rice with sticky spicy pork ribs and homemade coleslaw compound
- Mix all the marinade ingredients. Add a tsp of oil and mix in completely. Add the ribs to marinade mix and coat completely. Leave to sit for 10-15mins.
- Shallow fry the ribs for 5mins to seal the marinade. Preheat oven @ 200’C for 6mins. Place the ribs in oven tray and at the center of the oven. Cook for 40 mins..
- Prep the Rice ingredients. Add the rice to boiling water(water level should be about 1 finger above the rice). Simmer for 2 mins then add lime juice and zest, leeks and Chillies. Simmer for 2 mins and then add light soy sauce. And cook till it’s ready. Season accordingly.
- Plating suggestion.