Nimbu Pani (lemonade). nimbu pani or lemonade is a quick and ideal beverage for summers. i have added one more coolant sabza to the lemonade to make it even more healthy. Shikanji or Nimbu Pani is a spiced drink similar to lemonade. Indian Lemonade or limeade spiced with cumin and kala namak.
When it comes to health benefits of this drink. Here is what is stated about this drink: Vitamin C rich, Nimbu Pani aka Lemon water, a refreshing For a deeper lemony flavor, add the squeezed out lemons to the prepared lemonade and allow to sit. Nimbu Pani, is a simple Indian summer drink similar to Lemonade. You wind up grilling scorch Nimbu Pani (lemonade) testing 6 program so 2 as a consequence. Here you go effect.
receipt of Nimbu Pani (lemonade)
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds powder (jeera).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of normal salt.
- It's 4 glasses of chilled water.
Prepared from fresh limes, sugar syrup and water and served with ice, its a thirst quencher in the summer months. In fact so popular is this Indian drink, that shikanji is a famous Indian street food available even. Nimbu pani (pictured on the tray in the photo above) means lemon/lime water. Essentially Indian lemonade, nimbu pani is sold on the streets of Indian cities from hand-carts to counter the sweltering.
Nimbu Pani (lemonade) ingredients
- Take a deep bowl.add lemon juice,powdered sugar,black salt,cumin seeds power and normal salt.combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Add chilled water and mix it well.and serve chilled.for extra chilled you can also aad ice cubes (it's optional)..
Welcome summers by sipping Nimbu Pani. Welcome summers by sipping Nimbu Pani. In the northern states of India nimbu pani is also known as shikanji or shikanjvi and lemonade in English. Lemonade also know as Nimbu pani in India is one of the famous summer drinks all over the world. Its basically lemon flavored water sweetened with sugar.