Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles. Spicy Shrimp Jerk with Rice and Black Beans. Caribbean Rice and Beans Ingredients What makes this dish so enticing is coconut milk , coupled with scotch bonnet pepper (hot pepper), onions, garlic, thyme, and red beans. For a deeper flavor, I added creole spice to up the flavor in this coconut milk rice and beans meal.
There Jerk Chicken drumsticks can be made in the oven or on the BBQ/grill. Served with classic Caribbean Rice and Beans. This deliciously juicy Caribbean jerk chicken starts off with a spicy jerk marinade with a hint of sweetness. You achieve sizzling parch Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles proving 6 method as a consequence 4 including. Here you are finish.
modus operandi of Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles
- Prepare of frozen potato waffles,.
- You need of baked beans,.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, grated, around 25g per portion,.
- You need of Dried jerk seasoning to taste,.
- Prepare of red chilli flakes to taste,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
Paired with a quick side of rice cooked in the marinade along with hearty black beans, it makes for an amazing meal! Add the jerk marinade, salt, water and kidney beans and stir well. Cover the pot and transfer to the oven. Stir the shrimp into the rice and beans and return to the oven covered.
Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles method
- Place the waffles either in an oven or under a grill and cook according to packet instructions. Once cooked through lay them on a wire rack over a lined baking tray. Preheat the grill to a medium heat..
- In a bowl combine the jerk seasoning with the baked beans and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine..
- Spoon over the beans neatly into the waffles then put the grated cheese on top of each one. Grill until golden and bubbly..
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle over red chilli flakes to taste. Enjoy!.
Remove the lid and stir in the cilantro. Mash a few of the beans with a fork or the back of a spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste. Adjust the consistency to your liking by adding orange juice or mashing more beans. Drain the soaked beans and rinse well.