Watermelon mint lemonade. You need to try this out of this world watermelon mint lemonade recipe! Blended watermelons provide most of the liquid for this light and refreshing lemonade. Transfer the Watermelon Mint Lemonade to a juice pitcher.
Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Watermelon mint lemonade recipe, super simple, great for parties and large gatherings. A very healthy and refreshing drink, made with fresh watermelon and lemon. You can heating percolate Watermelon mint lemonade accepting 6 compound than 5 than. Here you are rack up.
method of Watermelon mint lemonade
- Prepare 2 cups of Fresh pieces of watermelon.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 handful of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 5-6 of ice cubes.
- It's as per taste of Black salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon or as per taste of sugar (optional).
This Watermelon Mint Lemonade is a perfect refreshment on a hot summer day. With this quick and easy to make instructions, you'll have the simple yet juicy beverage. Enjoy this revitalizing take on lemonade with the addition of juicy watermelon and cooling mint. This super satisfying, refreshing cocktail is perfect for parties and Mint.
Watermelon mint lemonade one at a time
- Add water melon pieces into blender jar and blend it to a fine juice. Strain the juice..
- Take a glass add 2 pieces of thinly sliced lemon and few mint leaves and muddle it..
- Then add sugar, ice cubes, watermelon juice. Stir and mix nicely..
- Add black salt and mix well..
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves and serve chilled..
This is the Ryan Gosling of drinks, ladies. There's never a bad time for a refreshing, fruity shake and this Watermelon Mint Lemonade Shakeology recipe hits all the right notes: sweet watermelon, tart lemon, and fresh mint. Watermelon mint lemonade mixed with lemonade and spiked with mint syrup is a wonderfully refreshing summer beverage, perfect for any hot day. This easy Watermelon Mint Lemonade recipe is the perfect summer beverage! Watermelon Mint Lemonade is very low in calories, so you can drink non-stop without worrying if you are loading empty calories in your system.