Chicken Crepes Ashpazi Mahfa.
You undertake roasting braise Chicken Crepes Ashpazi Mahfa accepting 16 receipt than 4 than. Here is how you rack up.
prescription of Chicken Crepes Ashpazi Mahfa
- You need of crepe Ingredients.
- It's of milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- It's of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of flour, sifted.
- You need of Chicken Crepes.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need of whole roasted chicken.
- It's of leek.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It's of thin green onions pack.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
Chicken Crepes Ashpazi Mahfa one at a time
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and mix until batter is smooth (about 15-20 seconds). Refrigerate batter for at least 30 minutes, or overnight. • Spray non-stick cooking spray onto an 8-inch frying pan. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and cook over medium-low heat. Turn pan immediately from side to side to form an even circle. Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned. Remove from heat and stack until ready to serve..
- Serve with your favorite toppings. Fresh fruit, jams, pudding, nutella, whipped topping and nuts are a few of our favorites. Notes To keep warm: You can keep your cooked crepes warm by placing them on a baking sheet in the oven at 175°F until ready to serve. Leftovers: Add cooked crepes to a zip top bag and layer parchment or wax paper in between each crepe. Place in fridge until ready to enjoy..
- To freeze: Crepes surprisingly freeze really well, so feel free to double the batch and stick h.
- Heat a frying pan, anointing with oil and prepare the crepes. Reserve. • Discard the chicken skin and shred the meat. • Cut the leek into slices and sauté in olive oil. Turn off the heat and mix the chicken and cream cheese. • Blanching the green onions with boiling water. • Put a spoonful of chicken in the center of each crepe, close forming a ball and tie with chives. • It can be served hot or cold..