You arrange stewing bake Wheat Pizza practicing 9 method and 7 along with. Here is how you put it over.
process of Wheat Pizza
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- It's 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Capsicum sliced (green).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese shredded (brand Amul).
- It's 1 teaspoon of Red chilli flakes(home grown chillis).
- It's 2 tablespoon of Tomato sauce (brand Maggie).
- It's as needed of Cumin if required.
Wheat Pizza one at a time
- Warm 1/2cup of water to dissolve yeast and sugar. Stir and set aside with lid closed until it foams up a little. I used a local brand which took almost 20mins to foam..
- Mix flour, Salt as required, cumin and the yeast mixture. Make a little sticky dough by adding water as required. I added cumin seeds as it's good for digestion..
- Apply a layer of oil and set aside for 2hours. The dough will double in size..
- Roll out the dough as your pan size. Use dry flour to roll out easily. I used 10inch pan..
- Layout the rolled dough in a butter greased pan dusted with flour..
- Now apply a generous layer for tomato sauce. Place the capsicum then the shredded cheese. Sprinkle the chilli flakes if required..
- Bake at 200C for 7mins in Microwave and convection mode. While baking splash a handful of water on top of the pan so you get a soft base..