Cupboard Curry No. 1 - turkey and peas keema.
You finish grilling melt Cupboard Curry No. 1 - turkey and peas keema applying 13 program as a consequence 7 moreover. Here is how you realize.
modus operandi of Cupboard Curry No. 1 - turkey and peas keema
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- It's 2 of green chilies and 1 red chili, chopped with seeds left in.
- It's 500 g of turkey mince.
- It's 2 tbs of garlic and ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It's 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 200 g of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plus a dollop quark - but I’d have used natural yoghurt if I’d had it.
- You need of Good pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
Cupboard Curry No. 1 - turkey and peas keema ingredients
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and gently fry the onions for three minutes. You want them softened but not browned..
- Add the chilies and garlic & ginger paste and fry until a pleasant aroma develops..
- Add the mince, stirring well to beak down any lumps and brown - two or three minutes..
- Add the spices and fry for a further minute..
- Stir in the tomatoes, including their juice, then bring to a boil and then immediately reduce to a fast simmer, add the yoghourt, salt and black pepper..
- You might need to add a little water but this is meant to be a “dry” rather than “sloppy” curry. Cook on a medium simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the frozen peas and cook on a fast simmer for a further 5 or so minutes. Serve immediately with appropriate accompaniments with another dollop of quark or natural yoghourt..