Home made Creme Fraiche.
You determine simmering griddle Home made Creme Fraiche practicing 2 technique together with 9 than. Here you are carry out.
modus operandi of Home made Creme Fraiche
- You need 500 Millilitres of Cream.
- It's 3 Tablespoons of butter milk Yoghurt Cultured or Plain.
Home made Creme Fraiche little by little
- In a pan, heat the cream to make it just lukewarm. Do not over heat it or let it boil..
- Take it off the stove, add 3 tbsp of Yoghurt or Butter milk. Stir well..
- Transfer it in a glass jar. Cover the jar with a muslin cloth and secure it with either a rubber band or thread..
- Leave it at stand at room temperature for 12 to 14 hours..
- Cream will become very thick, but it will not set. It should have a consistency of Mayonnaise or thick Yoghurt..
- When its ready, stir the cream well and this time cover it with a jar lid..
- Refrigerate the jar then for another 10 to 12 hours..
- Your Crème Fraiche is ready…..Refrigerate it and use it upto 10 days…..
- You can use it plain or flavor it with herbs. Crème Fraiche goes well as a topping for pudding, tarts, scrambled eggs or toasts…It is also used for thickening of soups and sauces.