Coconut Chocolate Nuts Oatmeal. A chewy oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and chopped nuts. I substitute milk chocolate for semi-sweet morsals and use sweetened coconut. Sorry not a fan of nuts so I leave them out.
It's always interesting to post a recipe on here with white chocolate since many of you are white chocolate haters. I tend to be loyal to those cookies wherein real, live chocolate chips reside also. Coconut, chocolate and nuts… I mean, whats better? You succeed boiling steam Coconut Chocolate Nuts Oatmeal employing 8 modus operandi along with 5 together with. Here you go manage.
instructions of Coconut Chocolate Nuts Oatmeal
- Prepare 50 g of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 125 ml of water.
- It's 125 ml of milk of choice.
- It's 1 tsp of honey or maple syrup.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of nuts of choice.
- Prepare 5 g of shredded coconut.
Coconut, chocolate and nuts… Triple Chocolate Oatmeal is a super decadent yet totally healthy breakfast. It's made with coconut milk and topped with easy to make chia and nut clusters. Soft and chewy coconut oatmeal cookies that are dotted with chocolate chips! These soft and chewy coconut macadamia nut cookies are baked until the edges are crisp, then drizzled with white chocolate for an extra decadent I'm crowning today's coconut macadamia nut cookies the queen cookie of summer.
Coconut Chocolate Nuts Oatmeal prescription
- In a saucepan, add oats, cocoa powder, milk, water, and salt on medium heat..
- While stirring, bring mixture to boil..
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low or low and keep stirring for 5-7 minutes..
- After 5-7 minutes, cover saucepan with lid and turn off heat. Let rest for ~2 minutes..
- Add shredded coconut, nuts, and honey/maple syrup..
They're just like my white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. There's no butter in these cookies. There is, however, chocolate oozing everywhere. These oatmeal coconut chocolate chip cookies are packed with oats, shredded coconut, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.