Chicken Tikka Masala.
You transact heating panfry Chicken Tikka Masala employing 28 method than 3 as well as. Here you are conclude.
instructions of Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prepare of Tikka masala marinade.
- It's 1 cup of fat free Greek yoghurt.
- It's of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- You need 2 of large cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tspn cumin.
- It's 1 of tspn turmeric.
- It's 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- You need 1 of tspn salt.
- It's 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets (skinless and boneless).
- It's of Curry.
- It's 1 tbspn of oil.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- You need 1 of whole red pepper.
- It's 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tin of water (swish round chopped tomatoes tin).
- You need 1/5 of tube tomato purée (100g).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- You need 1 tbspn of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of pepper.
- Prepare of Big squeeze of honey.
- You need 2 tbspn of Greek yoghurt.
- It's 2 of tspn Garam Masala.
- It's 2 of tspn cumin.
- You need 1 of tspn turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of ground coriander.
- You need 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
Chicken Tikka Masala program
- Chop the ginger and garlic and cut chicken into bite size chunks. Mix all the marinade ingredients together into the chicken and cover in fridge for at least an hour..
- Once marinated, cook chicken in batches till brown (not cooked through) in hot oil (I use rapeseed oil). Once brown pop into a bowl. Then in same pan add a bit more oil and cook onions then add spices once caramelised..
- Add all other curry ingredients (except yoghurt), then re-add onions into a jug and blitz till smooth. Then add back into pan, re-add chicken and slowly add yoghurt (take off heat to stir yoghurt through), then simmer on low for an hour or so. Squeeze half the lemon in. Then serve. Garnish with lemon and coriander with few drops of yoghurt. Serve with steamed basmati rice..